MacGregor Medical Center - San Antonio is an organization that brings together the interests of primary care physicians in a health network that works in collaboration with insurance plans to truly provide high quality patient care in the San Antonio, Texas community.
Owned by physicians who always make the welfare of their patients their highest priority, MacGregor Medical Center of San Antonio puts your healthcare first.
Our physicians are board certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, and Pediatric specialties. Internal Medicine specialists include Fernando Aguirre, M.D., Dennis Oliver, M.D., Ana I. Rodriguez, M.D., Manuel J. Rodriguez, M.D., Jose Sanchez, M.D., and Brian P. Senger, M.D..
We practice primary care medicine as a close knit group of fully board-certified family practice, internal medicine and pediatric physicians and provide for your primary care needs, including preventive health care.
Our in-house diagnostic lab allows us to perform basic radiology (x-ray) and lab services. We can collect and send out specimens for most other testing. Our extensive network of consultant physicians provide our patients with state-of-the-art testing and care.
What can we do?
- treat acute illnesses
- treat orthopedic and sports-related injuries as well as arthritis
- care for chronic illnesses, such as hypertension, diabetes, asthma, emphysema, heart disease, high cholesterol, headaches, allergies
- screening, including diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, prostate cancer, and more
- immunizations - childhood, adult, school requirements
- provide motor-vehicle accident care
- provide various ancillary testing services, such as echocardiography, ultrasound tests including doppler artery tests, Holter monitor tests
- screen for diabetic eye disease with a retinal scanner
Our pediatrician provides routine care from birth to age 17, and our family medicine physicians provide care to children ages 2 and above.
Our experienced osteopath treats patients with musculoskeletal pain and back disorders, including those suffering motor vehicle accidents, with traditional medical treatments as well as manipulation. Most of our physicians can provide basic gynecologic care, or provide concurrent care with a gynecologist.
Our facilities are located in a beautiful brick, single story, stand-alone structure on Fredericksburg Road at the intersection with USAA Boulevard. We have ample free parking adjacent to our building, and the entire site is wheelchair accessible. Our spacious and well-lit entry welcomes you to multiple receptionist areas.
Our regular office hours are 7:30 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
Whether you're looking for a family doctor, a doctor for your child, or an internist, Macgregor Medical Center - San Antonio is here for you!