https://www.macgregormed.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/diseases110x76.jpg 76 110 admin https://www.macgregormed.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/02/MacGregor-mu.jpg admin2012-04-18 14:52:082018-08-19 18:49:20Diseases
- AIDS: HIV Infections and AIDS, An Overview
- AIDS: HIV/AIDS
- Allergies: Allergy Overview
- Alternative Therapy for Depression, Anxiety and Insomnia
Dr. Wysoki offers treatment with Alpha-Stim Cranial Elctrotherapy Stimulation for depression, anxiety and insomnia.
- Attention Deficit Disorder
This article can be found at the bottom of Dr. Smith’s web page. Click on the link above and scroll down.
- Bladder infections: Urination Problems
- Blood pressure: High Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol: High Blood Cholesterol
What you need to know.
- Cholesterol: What is it?
The American Heart Association explains cholesterol.
Dr. Smith summarizes COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
- Craniosacral Therapy: What Is It?
Dr. Wysoki reviews the concepts of Craniosacral Therapy.
- Death: Leading Causes in the U.S., 2002
This is a pdf file that you can download, thanks to Dr. Mark Smith.
- Diabetes: National Diabetes Prevention Program
- Diabetes: Interactive Tutorial
- DIABETES: The 7 Principles for Controlling Diabetes for Life
This is a short review of the symptoms of fibromyalgia, how it is diagnosed, and what treatments are available.
- Flu, or Influenza
This is a link to information on influenza at the National Institutes of Health.
- Genital Warts, What You Need to Know
Dr. Smith tackles a topic somewhat embarrassing for many patients.
- Headache: How Headaches Differ
- Heart disease
The Mayo clinic reviews various types of heart disease in this link.
- Heart: What is a Heart Attack?
- Hepatitis A Hepatitis A, a summary article.
- Lab Tests – What Do They Mean?
Many patients want to know more about the results of their lab tests. This article deals with some of the more common tests we receive questions about. It includes links to sites with more information.
- Lyme Disease
Do you think you or a family member might have Lyme Disease? Read this article from Dr. Mark Smith to update yourself on this condition.
- Medications: Use Them Safely
A US Food and Drug Administration booklet.
- Obesity: Do You Know the Health Risks of Being Overweight?
- Obesity: Weight Loss Surgery-1
This press article was issued on October 8, 2004 about a report from the HHS’ Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) concerning the beneficial effects of weight loss surgery.
- Obesity: Weight Loss Surgery-2
- Osteoporosis Prevention and Treatment
Dr. Rodriguez discusses osteoporosis, and what to do to treat it and to prevent it.
- Peripheral Neuropathy
Peripheral neuropathy is an often painful condition usually involving the nerves of sensation, especially the feet and the hands.Â Dr. Smith discusses how they are classified, what a patient may feel, ways to diagnose neuropathies, and some of the treatments.
- Pets and Diseases
A brief discussion of pets and what diseases they can cause, presented by Dr. Mark Smith.
- Premenstrual Syndrome
Dr. Smith describes the Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) and the Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD), and makes recommendations for treatment.
Psoriasis, a summary article authored by Dr. Mark Smith
- Restless Leg Syndrome
Do you have restless legs, especially at night? Dr. Smith describes the Restless Leg Syndrome in this brief article.
- Smoking: Online Guide to Quitting
- Thyroid pills: getting them to do what they need to do.
Dr. Wysoki presents in this one page article the dos and don’ts for taking thyroid medications if you have hypothyroidism.
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
Trigeminal neuralgia, an uncommon and very painful neurologic condition. Authored by Dr. Mark Smith.