https://www.macgregormed.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/diseases110x76.jpg 76 110 admin https://www.macgregormed.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/02/MacGregor-mu.jpg admin2012-04-18 14:52:082021-07-06 15:53:34Diseases
- AIDS: HIV Infections and AIDS, An Overview
- Blood pressure: High Blood Pressure
- Diabetes: National Diabetes Prevention Program
- Flu, or Influenza
This is a link to information on influenza at the National Institutes of Health.
- Headache: How Headaches Differ
- Heart disease
The Mayo clinic reviews various types of heart disease in this link.
- Heart: What is a Heart Attack?
- Lab Tests – What Do They Mean?
Many patients want to know more about the results of their lab tests. This article deals with some of the more common tests we receive questions about. It includes links to sites with more information.
- Smoking: Online Guide to Quitting